If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (303) 494-2000

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration


Got Mold?  Let us clean it up for you!  

This homeowner had a slow leak in their master bathroom that wasn't discovered for weeks.  The leak led to flooding of the entire upstairs and mold!  

Dark, and damp areas like bathrooms (or even bedroom closets) are ideal conditions for harboring mold. This is the prime reason that if you have a water loss it needs to be handled professionally and immediately. 

If you have a slow leak, regular leak, or potential mold/mildew problems call SERVPRO of Greater Boulder today and we'll "bust" it for you!


Other Photos

View More Before & After Photos